BALENCIAGA Senior Trainer
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
“Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968.Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “ The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion”.
We are currently seeking a Senior Trainer who will report to Training Manager as part of our dynamic China team.
You will be responsible for training and field coaching of the directly operated retail stores. Collaborate with Sales & Operations team for planning and delivering the Retail Training plan through classroom training, documentation, tools, best practice sharing and selling processes to ensure retail staff development and delivery of exceptional Balenciaga service standard to our customers across different touchpoints；Facilitate ongoing field management including coaching, communication and feedback.
How you will contribute
- Be partner with Sales & Operations team to achieve sales objectives and KPI target.
- Implement retail training program, operating plan and leading best practice to make sure training effectiveness.
- Support strategic initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivering orientation, service & product training course to retail staff, office staff and business partner with professionalism and practical knowledge, and to follow up on training effectiveness.
- Provide training logistics like determining the location, time, facilities and training support required for training activities.
- Perform regular in-store field coaching, submit report to retail team, share the findings with solution and work with Store Managers to follow up the results.
- Support Training Manager on CEE program to improve clients experience in the store continuously.
- Assisting Training Manager and Human Resources Team to implement retail team learning and development program.
Who you are?
- Prior progressive experiences of training and coaching in a customer service-oriented retail environment.
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, fashion sense, self-initiative, combined with a drive for results.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment through creativity, flexibility and self-organization.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Keing group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teas that excel in execution.
We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China