BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Singapore.
How you will contribute:
- Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with company strategy
- Mentor, motivate and retain the staff in store, building teamwork
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- Efficient use of the CRM and Client Book
- Manager store image and store operations respect of Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Stock Management to ensure availability of merchandise and services
- Support in knowing the competitors
- Contribute to build effective relationship w/new and existing customers
- Contribute to deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with PRIDE
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of luxury fashion retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team
- Ability to build, execute and follow the Company strategy
- Proven ability to drive results and to manage small teams
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibility to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications form all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time