Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an assistant store manager who will report to the retail manager / store manager as part of our dynamic Macau team.
To bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will experience people management and seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth, in harmony with the Bottega Veneta philosophy of luxury.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How you will contribute
- Achieve Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by category in line with company strategy
- Mentor, motivate and retain the staff in store, building teamwork
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- Ensure Efficient use of the CRM and Client Book
- Manage store image and store operations respect of Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Manage stock to ensure availability of merchandise and services
- Support in knowing the competitors
- Contribute to build effective relationship w/new and existing customers
- Contribute to deliver excellence in customer service
Who you are
- Minimum 6 years of luxury fashion retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team
- Proven ability to drive results and thrive for excellence in achieving store sales target
- Ability to build, execute and follow the Company strategy
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in Putonghua, Cantonese and English