BOUCHERON Marketing and Communication Director, China
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Marketing and Communication Director, China
Design, plan and implement the Marketing & Communication strategy in China market. Marketing & Communication activities will encompass Branding & Advertising, Digital Communication, PR & Media, Events & Retail Marketing collaterals to support the brand retail distribution network.
This position will be based in Shanghai, reports to China General Manager and functionally report to APAC Marketing and Communication Director
Your main missions would be the following:
- Branding & Advertising
- Promote brand image through effective media and PR programs
- Advise on media buying and sponsorship opportunities to maximize the coverage
- Recommend the most appropriate media mix
- Supervise and implement local content creation to boost brand awareness in line with global tone and manner
- Creative thinking on the brand positioning to be in line with global strategy
- Digital Communication:
- Build, manage and monitor the e-platform and other digital marketing channels to develop business opportunities and promote the brand awareness
- Develop efficient plans and ensure proper execution.
- Manage the designated client’s daily eMarketing operation via multi-online-channels at system owned / external platform with high quality & time manner.
- Manage the digital agency relationship to ensure success of both strategic and tactical outputs.
- PR & Media:
- Define the media strategy in the market and achieve stronger impact through the campaigns with the assigned budget, positively affecting sales.
- Editorial performance: generate product placement and brand stories in key media where the brand is operating
- Increase media presence / visibility by improving relationships with key local media
- Write-up, circulate and follow-up on press releases and various communication tools.
- Build strong and efficient influence strategy (Boucheron Community)
- Celebrity Management
- Ensure perfect relation with local Ambassadors
- Be strategic and continuously looking for new celebrities’ opportunities
- Maximize the usage of the celebrity exposure to benefit the brand awareness
- Events organization:
- Propose the most appropriate events and messages in line with corporate strategies
- Execute events with vendors within the planned schedule and budgets
- Build efficient instore activity, VIC Events, Image Event strategies
- Retail Marketing:
- In collaboration with local retail team, recommend promotion strategies and develop tools (gifts etc.) to drive traffic and support sales
- Guild local market to develop annual brand / product catalogues, leaflets, apps, direct mail pieces etc.
- Cost Control
- Vendor management and budget comparison on yearly basis
- Ensure the maximum potential of the MarCom budget by close monitoring of vendors
- Ensure the compliance in budget spending and vendor selection
- Control and close monitoring of China Marcom Budget
- Team Management
- Implement efficient work methodologies and reporting
- Be strategic thinking and bring the team to higher levels
- Close collaboration with the regional Marcom team
Who you are:
- 8 years of experience in luxury industry, holding several high positions in Marketing / PR related, exposure in APAC markets is a must
- Degree holder, prefer fashion, marketing or business management major
- Strong business sense, clientele and comfortable in managing ambiguity
- Strong at planning, organizing, controlling and prioritizing skill
- Good team player with strong leadership skill
- Excellent communication and presentation capability
- Fluent English, Chinese, French will be a plus
- Full time
- Mainland China