Boucheron Senior CRM Executive
Boucheron - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Reporting directly to the Assistant Retail Manager, Taiwan,functionally reporting to PRCM Manager, Asia Pacific. You will be responsible for launching / executing CRM campaigns and monitoring clienteling actions at local level; Ensuring that the highest level of client experience is delivered in the market, exploring new collaboration opportunities to recruit new clients while maintaining and upgrading the existing ones.
Your main missions would be the following:
• Work closely with mall marketing teams for drive-to-store activations on new product launch momentums and mall event periods through mall communication platforms
• Plan, organize and execute in store animations and off-site client events • Execute global and regional gifting campaigns in local market (Lunar New Year gift, MidAutumn festival gift, etc.)
• Initiate local client incentive campaigns (data-capture incentives, drive-to-store incentives, etc.)
• Be responsible for the client strategy ofboutique all above activations (objective setting, target audience selection and budget planning) Monitor the CRM activities of competition brands and market trends boutique
• Execute and monitor the global clienteling strategy (1/1/1 & 3/3/3 clienteling actions, New Diamonds Welcome program, etc.)
• Collect and share best CRM practices and clienteling stories
• Develop and/or adapt training materials for boutique new employee onboarding program or refresh trainings focused on database management and client development actions
• design tailor-made unique VIC experiences for based on the understanding of local VIC client profile and boutique objectives (eg. private VIC birthday party, VIC trip, etc.) 2
• Collaborate with 3rd parties to recruit high potential prospects & clients (eg. Private clubs, Auction houses, Investment banks, etc.)
CRM tools and reports
• Plan and manage local CRM Budget
• Own the local prospect & client database, ensure the quality of existing and new data collected to guarantee the most efficient and accurate target selection for each CRM activation.
• Provide in-depth monthly analysis on PCRM KPIs results and insights to local management and boutique managers
• Feed regional and HQ PCRM teams with constructive feedbacks on local CRM actions and results Systems:
• Clientelling App (MyCAT) be the local ambassador, execute new version rollouts, train new users, monitor the local usage, participate to the tool improvement by continuously reporting issues and suggestion improvements.
• Digital Customer Card (DCC) be the local trainer, key-user and first level support
• Client Database Platform (Eldorado), be responsible for maintenance of local database, perform the reallocation and de-duplication of local owned accounts when needed
• Analysis and reporting (BI) Compliance
• Ensure compliance of local CRM strategy with WWD strategy and corporate rules
• Ensure Legal compliance of local initiatives.
Who you are:
• 5-6 years of relevant experience in CRM or retail marketing from brands or event agencies, experience in retail& luxury industry is a plus. Target driven.
• Detail oriented and multitask
• Good command in spoken and written English Experience in working in an international organization is a plus.
• Passionate and able to work under pressure
- Full time
- Taiwan Region