GUCCI Retail Performance Manager
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
He/ She will be part of the China Retail Team, providing active support to stores and management through analysis, rollout performance management tools, store visits, coaching and feedback.
Support stores to improve performance through data analysis and store visit by providing solutions to problem and optimize process.
- Regular store visit, to evaluate the store performance including sales/KPI trend, staff efficiency, customer service, OTO and clienteling activities. Help store to find sales opportunities and improve retail KPI.
- Support sales related innovation project such as LUCE, NPS, KPI board, etc.
- Analysis of sales and costs gap, including waste and margin performance reports for supporting decision making Analysis of sales and costs gap, including waste and margin performance reports for supporting decision making.
- Service Level Monitoring and Improving: support RED project, including launch the program, support training, analyze result, and review and track actions plans.
- Support training: DM workshop, SM orientation, etc.
- Monitoring of stores/department/areas performance versus plan.
- Productivity review and Analysis, by store, by category.
- Business Analysis: Weekly / monthly in-depth analysis of store business trend, find peer benchmark, propose recommendations based on different types of stores to improve the overall country performance.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar contests
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Brilliant organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for opportunity presented
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Full time
- Mainland China