KERING Accounting Manager
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
- Lead the accounting team to perform month end and year end closing with strong controllership. Streamline current practices to deliver quality and accelerated closing process on month end, year end and statutory reporting (include financial and tax audit and reporting).
- Provide meaningful financial planning and analysis support to emerging Brands’ on management reporting requirements including budgeting, forecasting and other ad-hoc activities.
- Drive cross-team understanding of new Accounting Standards, apply and train technical principles to develop the team.
- Document current processes (Business Process Master List) and ensure they are mapped to the global SSC model and calendar.
- Support the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes, ensuring that control objectives are identified and that corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed across each market within SEA. The Accounting Manager supported by the Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager, will drive the implementation of Blackline, Kering R2R solution for closing processes and compliance.
- Leverage on digital capabilities to support SSC objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Active involvement is required on ad-hoc assignments, process improvement initiatives and/or Kering Group’s transformation projects.
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification,
- 10+ years of experience in finance and accounting roles, across South East Asia markets,
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of working experience with a public accounting firm (Candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred)
- 4 to 5 years of managerial experience on a mid-size team (5 to 6 people)
- Experience on major transformational projects – financial systems and processes are preferred.
- Strong knowledge on SAP is preferred.
- People leader
- Self-driven mindset and results oriented
- Agile, inquisitive and a problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Willingness to travel (ad-hoc)
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time