KERING AP Accountant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
- Establish business process expense model aligning globally in all 17 SSCs that includes individually booked & travel agency booked travel, store expenses, and all other employee-initiated expenses.
- Eliminate low value or non-compliant processes like cash advance, petty-cash and other redundant processes that could be covered by SAP Concur
- Maximize the use of technology (OCR, Paperless, Integration) in line with local legal requirement
- Generate business insight that support expense optimization and internal controls through the implementation of Business Intelligence on Concur
- Make the process easy, intuitive, secure and fast for the users and approvers
- Support the regionalization of Business Expense processing
- Involve new SAP system implementation preparation anticipating changes and data migration as part of Finance Transformation journey
- Accounts Payable
- Review and bookkeeping for all employee & store expense claims and vendor expenses assist with brand financial operation.
- Check and review vendor voucher, employee & store expense claims with eligible payment evidences.
- Monitor recurring expense and communicate to brand for missing expense.
- Check the outstanding account payable and due date.
- Reconcile between system book payable amount and each intercompany reconciliation file every month-end.
- Annual audit and Tax related [GL]
- Responsible for quarterly VAT return filing & payment and issuance of VAT invoice.
- Prepare the supporting documents for Corporate tax adjustment by auditor’s request.
- Coordinate and support external audit related with P2P transactions (Yearly basis)
- Reconcile BS accounts by monthly. [GL]
- Adhoc Support Finance manager and head of finance shared service center.
- Ensure documentations are properly stored and achieved.
Who you are
- More than 2~3 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of