KERING Assistant Accountant - R2R & O2C
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Prepare closing reports, reconciliation, BS & PL schedules for multi brands in HK and Macau
- Perform Order to Cash process (Accounts Receivable) including Omni-Channel
- Prepare month end closing in the accounting shared services team, with timely and accurate accounting records
- Proactively involve in transformation projects, Blackline and SAP rollout for multi brands in HK and Macau
- Assist in accounting activities, audit, and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Fast and Efficient, well organized, detailed oriented as well as a good team player
- Responsible, flexible and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant accounting experience
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR