KERING Business Analyst, Back Office Application
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The role requires to be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Project management and leadership skills, problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills in Japanese and English are essential. The role also involves managing multiple local vendors. Very collaborative, working closely not only with IT team members but also with vendors, other shared service departments and worldwide/Regional IT teams.
How you will contribute
Manage and execute IT activities relating to ERP, Logistics and various store-related applications as a part of back office Shared Service Center servicing variety of group brands and the group holding company in Japan.
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver ERP, Merchandising, Logistics, Customer Service, and E commerce application systems / projects.
- Provide advice and training on systems in responsible areas when necessary
- Support other team members on day-to-day activities including implementation / supports
- Continuously improve support operations and processes while effectively control costs
- Manage and control various local vendors
- Communicate clearly with Japan business users to understand their requirements as well as world-wide and APAC members in Hong Kong.
Who you are
- Deep knowledge and experience in ERP, Merchandizing, Customer Service area. Both of business and technical. such as
- Data extraction and data relations among other systems.
- Issue solving and user communication
- Project coordination between HQ IT and local users
- Understanding of business practices in Retail, Logistics and/or Merchandizing
- MS Office 2016 (word, excel, power-point, Outlook
- Experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role in relation to ERP, E commerce, and/or Customer service system
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- ERP (i.e. Oracle Retail, SAP, etc.)
- Ecommerce (i.e. Manhattan OMS, etc.)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time