KERING EUS Retail Operations Specialist
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
The position provides assistance to store operations with services and facilities managing by Kering Technologies at stated service levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains effective communication with Brands’ retail operation team, store team and store planning team.
- Works with respective Kering Technologies teams and functions to ensure high quality of services and facilities rendering to retail operations
- Manages and works with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to provide services of (but not limited to):
✓ Store project
- Provides on-site services covering all operations in SEA region, Overseas travelling is required.
- Manages IT devices procurement and deployment.
- Maintains IT hardware & software inventory and life cycle.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge and experience of supporting retail operations in luxury industry
- Customer centric and aims to deliver exceed expectation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on project management experience
- Having change management skill is an added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight schedules
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English. Chinese and other dialects are advantages
- Higher diploma in IT (or computing related discipline) or above
- More than 4-year experience in IT support with a minimum of 2-year in retail industry, luxury retail preferred
- Project management qualification is a plus
- Full time