KERING EYEWEAR Account Executive, Travel Retail, Apac
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking an Account Executive who will report to a Head of sales, Travel Retail, APAC as part of our dynamic Travel Retail Team in Hong Kong. The Account Executive will be supporting the commercial team on daily sales administrative tasks across the Travel Retail Channel in the APAC region. He/She will work closely with other functions like Planning and Customer Service to ensure the business objectives achievement. And he/she will coordinate the reporting and analysis activities of the team.
How you will contribute
- Coordinating the sales reporting, analysis and presentations of the team
- Communication with Travel Retail Operators on daily operational issues
- Follow up on order processing and transmissions to Planning and Customer Service department
- Review and analyse the sales and inventory level on a regular basis to maximize the sales potential
- Ensuring VM, customer service, and image of partner stores are aligned with corporate standards
- Support the training and trade marketing activities execution
Who you are
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of working experience, preferably in the Travel Retail Channel and/or in the Luxury/Fashion Accessories Industry, or alternatively in the Cosmetics/FMCG.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent customer relationship
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong