KERING EYEWEAR Credit Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Credit Manager who will report to Regional CFO as part of our dynamic APAC finance team
How you will contribute
- Review and assess local and regional DSO on ACT and Planning and work with sales teams to suggest action plans on long overdue
- Work with local AR teams and CS teams on specific accounts blockings and release
- Assist SAP credit management module roll-out to locals and future monitoring
- Work with local teams on credit limits setting and annual review on credit limits and credit ratings of customers according to group credit policy
- Ensure compliance of group credit policy for locals subsidiaries within the region
- Collaboration with local AR teams and HQ credit teams on credit insurance coverage
- Review AR aging and hold credit meetings with local AR teams to ensure prompt collections and suggest action plans when needed
- Review of monthly credit reports
- Train and coach local teams on Group Credit Policy
- Act as bridge between HQ and Local teams for new credit related policies and system roll out / implementation
- Roll-out group credit policies and credit insurance to new subsidiaries within the region
- Other ad-hoc projects / assignments
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or business related disciplines
- Minimum 5years working with multinational corporations with credit control and AR management background.
- Knowledge of SAP credit management module is preferred
- Strong communication and problems solving skills
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
- Self motivated
- Could work under stress pressure and willing to take challenges
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR