KERING Eyewear Customer Service & Logistic Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently seeking a Customer Service and Logistics Manager who will report Head of Japan as part of our dynamic Japan team in Tokyo.
Ensure Kering Eyewear brands to provide excellent service to customers and consumers.
Manage a motivated team of Customer Service, After Sales and Logistic.
Meet organizational and operational targets in order to deliver customer service excellence, maximize business opportunity, while ensuring efficient operations.
How you will contribute
1. Monitoring Delivery progress and lead time from order to delivery to customer on time
2. Improve logistic lead-time, international and domestic, to customers
3. Communicate with APAC and HQ logistic team to improve logistic flow and solve problems
4. Fill rate checking and delivery timing decision (take balance sales and delivery cost)
5. VAS (Value Added Service) activity and lead time monitoring and improve lead-time with Forwarder and 3PL DC (distribution centre).
6. Budgeting and seek for cost saving to outsource
7. Monitoring non-delivery products in 3PL DC
8. Handle customer related issues
9. KPI and Activity report to Head of country and APAC.
2) After-sales service and Quality checking
1. Control and monitoring spare parts and warranty orders upload (including return order) to SAP on time
2. Control/Monitor/Budget/Improve the activity of outsourced repair/after-sales company.
3. Review customer complaints and provide the resolution
4. Solve Retailer and Consumer related issues
5. Communicate Italy QC team to reply inquiries from customers regarding product quality issues
6. Coordinate and communicate with Kering DOS and Richemont JP after- service team to solve issues
7. Develop After-service level for Kering DOS and Richemont JP
8. Report product quality problems to HQ QC team.
9. KPI and monthly activity report to Head of country and APAC.
3) Customer service
1. Control and Monitoring SAP Sales Order from upload to delivery
2. Maintain and monitor customer master data
3. Report Net order progress to relative department.
4. Enhance and develop sales support tool (SFA / B2B)
5. Monitoring Sales Sample order, return record in SAP and sample inventory count management
6. Enhance business productivity introducing company systems
1. Handle important inquiries and requests from sales team and customer
2. Analyse statistics and/or other data to determine the level of customer service being provided
3. Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
4. Identify and address staff development needs
5. Mange 3PL: operations, stock counting, shipments ensuring operations are in control and efficient
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Operation department (i.e. Logistics, After-sales, Customer service)
- Person is strong at logistics and After-sales service operation is plus
- Working experience in Fashion & Luxury industry is plus
- Excel / Words/ Power point skill is must
- SAP user is must
- Development experience for SFA or B2B web site is plus
- Willing to dedicate time to support team staff and give positive and constructive environment
- Capable of explaining opinion with figures and logic
- Capable of working under pressure of request from customers, sales team, HQ
- Positive and proactive action, communication with other departments, APAC team and HQ to solve problems by improving the process
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Fluency in Japanese, Business level English
- Familiar with warehouse processing, import and re-export arrangement
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Good understanding of each brand DNA, product assortment, distribution, target consumer and global marketing strategy
- Capacity to adapt global strategy to local needs and to communicate such plans to all parties
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Target focus
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Solid decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and process driven mind-set
- International profile, curious, proactive, versatile, diplomatic
- Full time