KERING EYEWEAR Planning Manager
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking for a Planning Manager who will report to Head of Mainland China, Hongkong & Macau and functionally to Senior Planning Manager Asia Pacific , as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be highly involved in Kering Eyewear China’s business strategy. You will be responsible for converting and bridging the business strategy into demand and purchasing language to enable the success of the business. You will have the holistic view of all business channels including online, KA, and small eyewear accounts. You will be a member of Kering Group and you will be working with a group with great talents and variety.
How you will contribute
- Drive demand planning processes and execution of both online and offline channels of China.
- Hand in hand cooperation with local Sales Dpt. to review historical sales trends of both sell in and sell out, at multiple level of aggregation. Identify demand drivers such as PR and marketing focus.
- Lead monthly S&OP meeting to review Fill% performance and back order recovery picture and plan. Make sure all future business opportunities and risks are captured and featured in the rolling forecast. Timely change and validate the most relevant forecast in JDA planning system.
- Ensure information flow regularity, accuracy and update between customers and Keye, provide local forecast and relevant information data to APAC planning, share main drivers and rational behind the results.
- Conduct monthly sales planning forecast by cooperating with finance, customer service, logistic, and sales team to understand the customer sales order portfolio, availability, credit situation in order to project an accurate sales invoice every month.
- Work with sales and marketing team to identity the best assortment for the country 3 times a year and manage material sales status for the country.
- Focus on special country projects, such as China Capsule, exclusivity, avant-premiere, customized trade marketing events with local customers, etc.
- Support APAC planning and HQ planning on team reports, projects and other activities.
- Guide customer service team at uploading of sales orders, checking the availability etc. Work closely with CS and logistics team to ensure the smooth flow of general operation.
- Manage, support and train team members or interns.
- Regular reports generation and analysis
- Regular SAP information maintenance.
- Achieve key demand planning KPIs: Fill%, Forecast Accuracy, Stock target etc
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- 5-10 years of relative experience in wholesale, retail or demand planning.
- Master of excels, good knowledge of access or VBA is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Italian would-be a plus
- Good communication, detail mind and able to work independently.
- Multitasking and work under pressure is a must
- Full time
- Mainland China