KERING EYEWEAR Receptionist And Admin Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Receptionist and Admin Executive who will report to Finance Manager as part of our dynamic singapore team
As a Receptionist with our dynamic Kering Eyewear Singapore team , you'll manage the main reception area, greet and direct all visitors, and provide general administrative support to the company.
How you will contribute
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls; Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Monitor office security system; Submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office
- Devise an office and pantry inventory process to ensure that supplies are constantly well stocked and organized
- Assist with office activities and events as needed; Manage internal events calendars and create posters/signage
- Complete package release forms and manage all incoming/outgoing mail and couriers accordingly
- Assist sales team to do the samples labelling
- Assist logistic team to organize samples in show rooms and store room
- Assist management with maintenance of recruiting and new employee onboarding processes
- Maintain conference rooms; assist with set up of show rooms
- Book conference rooms and arrange meetings as needed
- Provide on-going administrative support to office staff as needed, including travel, calendars, expense reports, accounting related: bank cheques, key in invoices etc.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Who you are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook for email and calendaring and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confidence, initiative, and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Previous experience in a corporate office environment preferred
- Previous experience coordinating travel arrangements preferred
- Minimum Polytechnic diploma or equivalent required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time