KERING QC and Reconditioning Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
QC and Reconditioning Specialist delivers the highest level of quality check, be able to clarify merchandise item’s condition by defined grade, manage warehouse QC staff to complete daily operation efficiently.
How you will contribute
• To catch up reverse plan from brands or customer service manager, be able to estimate needed manpower/lead time, and effectively communicate/cooperate with warehouse for preparation in advance.
• During Quality check process, be able to clarify/judge merchandise items’ condition by defined grade/group, manage/lead warehouse QC staff to complete daily operation efficiently.
• Upon Quality Check, identify items which can be further repair/reconditioned and make those items “refreshed” under best condition for further use.
• To create orders under system for location transfer between Reconditioning Locations & warehouse locations.
• Quick learner for any on-hand or updated Company’s QC guideline and repair technique. Ensure all external staffs to have a clearly view of same standard and well practice for QC and Reconditioning.
• Define KPI for daily operation, monitor and evaluate QC staffs’ daily performance, and summarize monthly operation performance result.
• Prepare Reports for Management Review, e.g. Monthly/Daily KPIs Report on Operations, Costs, and etc.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
• A minimum of 3 years of Quality Check experience for Textile/Footwear/Leather Goods. Especially, related QC experience in warehouse will be a plus.
• Diploma Degree or above degree. Textile/leather related major will be a plus.
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fluent in Mandarin and good command of written English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China