KERING Regional Manager, HR Technology (IT)
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
To support our Company’s growth and strategy, we are looking for an experienced HR Technology leader who can support both the business and IT strategy through the delivery of quality innovative technology systems across APAC.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for the management of HR integration projects, from technical requirements and definition gathering to project planning and implementation
- Leads technical design and review sessions/workshops with technical resources at all levels
- In collaboration with HRIS team and key business stakeholders negotiate APAC priorities and support requirements
- Manage vendors and have operational oversight for delivering innovative, effective and sustainable solutions in the region
- Working closely with HR partners and HRIS team to define and drive HR system technology roadmap
- Define best practices, design solutions, conduct business case studies, evaluate project feasibility, gather user requirements and prepare proposal / presentations
- Be the HR IT process Owner for the region
Who you are
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Proficiency with HRIS, strong analytical skills and the demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures and basic statistical analysis methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with systems integration
- Experience building software integrations in a SAAS environment
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project Management including technical and cross-functional projects.
- Experience implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications is required
- Much appreciated expertise in the following Workday technologies:
- Web Service APIs
- Report Writer
- Cloud Connect
- Experience implementing enterprise ETL processes required
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin oral and written communications skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR