SAINT LAURENT Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager who will report to Visual Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be responsible for the Visual Merchandising in East China Region: Ensure high visual standards in the area, Train and coach VM team and ambassadors, manage special projects and store openings, Coordinate and align VM strategy with Retail and Merchandising departments.
- Manage the overall visual merchandising in-season process and visit stores as required to ensure consistent excellence of visual presentation standards, and consistent roll-out of all departmental visual merchandising strategies
- Making sure that all visual merchandising standards are of the highest level and in consistent with direction from headquarter
- Oversee the design, layout and display strategy during the special projects (Store opening, Pop Up, Trunk Shows etc.). Manage successfully these projects in coordination with other departments and HQ.
- Provide visual merchandising training and coaching to ensure store VM ambassadors are able to maintain visual merchandising as well as understand latest visual merchandising direction from the headquarter
- Manage process and relationships with key cross-functional business partners, including Merchandising, Store Planning, Public Relations & Communications, and stores
- Assisting in managing relationships with local and overseas suppliers
- Other related & ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by management
- Education background: Art and Design
- Min. 5 years of direct experience in visual merchandising, preferably in the luxury (fashion) retail industry
- A strong understanding of the retail industry and ability to seek and understand trends
- Good sense of high-end fashion and retail
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, photo-shop and various graphic design software
- Good commend of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Ability to work effectively, independently as well as in a team environment
- Attention to details, follow-up and organizational skills
- Willing to travel frequently
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China