SAINT LAURENT Communication Intern
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Communication Manager to support various marketing activities across the Asia Pacific.
- Coordinate the APAC media plan on print and OOH
- Consolidate the material request & positions to send to HQ for monthly approval and follow up with HQ on print/ OOH material
- Research and recap on competitors’ activities – event, advertising campaign, monitor market trends & social media activities of luxury industry in APAC
- Monthly clipping of brand exposure in magazines
- Monitor and track advertising and special project results, work with CRM team on data extraction on sales ROI on special projects
- Liaise with PR team to understand key product push and editorial plan to be aligned with marketing objectives on advertising
- Assist in marketing related duties and projects, such as retail marketing promotions with landlords, local festive gifting programs
- Undergraduate students in media, marketing, communication, or related disciplines
- With internship experience in the field of Public Relations or Marketing
- Proactive, independent, highly detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and passionate in fashion
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer skills and multimedia applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe and Photoshop, etc.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR