SAINT LAURENT Planner
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Planner who will report to Assistant Planning Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will support the Planning department to maximize our sales potential across our retail network (full priced stores and outlets), working on demand and distribution planning and supply chain aspects with a focus on WRTW and WShoes categories.
- Compose weekly, seasonal, and ad hoc business recaps and analyses on financial performance.
- Maintain master data for carryover plan and outlet related reports.
- Weekly Price Spread analysis.
- In charge of replenishing our DOS network on our permanent collection (LG/WRTW/SHOES), ensure the smooth running of auto replenishment for all activities in close partnership with the retail and merchandising teams.
- Review and optimize stock allocations based on regional feedback, and provide feedback to HQ as requested.
- Responsible for forecasting WRTW/WSHOES monthly best estimates, partnering closely with local merchandising and HQ demand planning team.
- Responsible for monitoring WRTW/WSHOES stock levels and implement the permanent strategy determined together with merchandising, ensuring adequate stock levels for volume-drivers and key items.
- Bi-weekly target stock projection based on the sales plan, monitor sales, provide hindsight analysis to support the forecast.
- Review seasonal MD stock and sales performance, assist in planning markdown targets and execute related reporting.
- Weekly Outlet recap of businesses and other related outlet reports.
- Monitor the outlet business, tracking performance, working closely with local and central outlet partners.
- Responsible for ensuring optimized stock levels for our outlet network, planning launch waves and creating deliverables (product maps) to inform our retail teams on the assortment.
- Rolling forecast on outlet categories, monitoring and reporting on margins especially for promotions.
- Support the Planning team in ad hoc projects and assignments as needed.
- Focus on LG as needed especially during peak commercial moments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
- 2-4 years of previous working experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of supply chain, demand planning and logistics
- Quantitative analytical skills and computer savvy
- Reliability in data analysis and accuracy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft (Master of Excel)
- Experience in Anaplan/JDA/Power BI is an advantage
- Rigorous, meticulous and resourceful
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Experience in luxury/fashion business a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work across functional areas / levels of the organization and to interact at distance
- Able to simplify and synthesize information
- Listen well to others (empathy), client-centric (commercial mindset)
- Adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity, accept new ideas, people and procedures.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Passionate, self-motivated and proactive.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China