Balenciaga - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
How you will contribute
- Conduct classroom trainings program independently
- Plan and conduct in-store field coaching to retail staff in accordance with company service standard and procedures
- Evaluate staff performance and the effectiveness by field coaching, providing recommendations for improvement
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing training programs
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Communicate with other Asia Pacific cities to align the training objectives of Headquarter
- Working in collaboration with department managers, analyze competency gaps, identify training needs and develop effective training programs meeting the business needs
Who you are
- Degree Holder in Training, Human Resources Management, Psychology or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in field coaching and training. Preferably have experience in retail / service industry
- Mature and confident to work with different cultures and all levels of staff
- Possess sense of humour and cheerful mindset to deal with all the conditions
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills in English and Chinese are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region