BALENCIAGA – Intern Demand Planning – February 2023 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Within the operations department, you will support the Team in planning the Retail demand for your product category: in line with sales ambitions and product strategy, you develop/adjust sales forecasts and manage purchases in order to optimize product availability while monitoring stock levels.
How you will contribute
- Elaborate forecasts on existing products in collaboration with Merchandising on a dedicated scope
- Adjust the sales forecasts and monitor the discrepancies versus the initial assumptions
- Provide Top Line Analysis of Stock and Forecast for your category and submit Recommendations
- Maintain key planning parameters: production leadtime, tool stock, safety stock, integration of substitutions, etc.
- Based on actual sales and Future Forecast, suggest and adjust the needs on existing products to propose reorders
- Provide alerts on stock shortages, identify overstock risks at the global warehouse
- Update and Provide Reporting: Weekly sales report, Monthly S&OP Material etc.
Who you are
- A last year student with ideally a first experience in supply chain - in planning and fast growing industry would be a plus
- An organized, rigorous and, autonomous worker
- A person with good analytical skills and a strong team spirit
- Thorough mastery of Excel
- Fluent in English & French
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time