BALENCIAGA - RTW CSR Coordinator
Balenciaga - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering Group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We’re looking for a RTW CSR Coordinator who will be based in Novara and who will directly report to the RTW Production Procurement & Quality Manager.
You will support the Balenciaga RTW Production Procurement & Quality Control team, by managing the all the activities related to the Corporate Social Responsibility in terms of Materials Innovation, Compliance and Sustainability.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Be responsible for new production suppliers activation in SCS, documents request;
- Be responsible for monitoring the Supply Chain compliance: performing Audit action plan, examining audit reports;
- Do follow up of Audit Report and correcting action plans;
- Attend as Balenciaga representative to particular/Strategic suppliers audit;
- Be responsible for tracking Sustainability Suppliers Certifications (GOTS, FSC. GRS etc) and examining potential incongruity vs Kering policy/standard, materials traceability (PLM);
- Be responsible for supplier relationships for the implementation and development of Sustainable Supply Chain Projects;
- Monitor PRSL + MRSL suppliers compliance;
- Support in Vendor Rating Manager;
- Support in fostering relationships with suppliers to gather Supply Chain information;
- Check Raw Material + Make-buy contracts managed with Legal Department;
- T&C for peculiar projects (especially related to circular economy);
- Manage NDA together with Production line managers, Kering Legal Department and Suppliers
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a significant experience (5 years at least) in Sustainability, gained into Fashion sector
- You have excellent management skills
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written; French language will be considered a plus
- Proactivity, flexibility and problem solving are your hallmarks
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time