Bottega Veneta - Corporate & Communication Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Corporate & Communication Controller as part of our dynamic Finance team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Act as business partner of the Corporate functions for the evaluation of investments and for the optimization of costs
- Plan and control of Corporate and Communication costs
- Collection, consolidation and processing of budgets and forecasts, as well as actual (economic and assets) with a specific focus on communication and design departments and a coordination function for the budgets of information systems, design, legal, human resources, non-industrial facility management and for e-commerce activities
- Analysis of the differences between estimates and final balances, preparation of the budget
- Control reporting on functional budgets / final accounts for the activities’ managers and the CMO / CFO
- Analysis of the Return on Investment of the Communication Budget.
- Distribution to controllers of information relating to functional budgets / forecasts, to be included in the budgets / forecasts of the individual operating entities (Management fees)
- Definition and review of the accounting processes relating to the macro information flow, in collaboration with the legal and tax offices
- Support and guidance of the accounting shared service for the corporate company
- Support to the corporate and supervisory bodies
Who you are?
- At least 5 years of experience in multinational contexts in similar roles related to controlling activities
- Degree in Economics / Management Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package and JDE
- Business partner mindset, proactive approach, cost killer attitude
- Experience abroad are considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time