BOTTEGA VENETA - Stock keeper
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MADRID - Spain
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee
creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Stock Keeper who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Madrid Serrano.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Receive and check merchandise deliveries
- Label, scan and store items received
- Strive to achieve sale targets by ensuring optimum stock levels in store at all times
- Carrying out regular stock takes and dealing with any discrepancies
- Processing relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Support the store team on shop floor replenishment and organization of the stockroom
- Organize and make transfers
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Languages: Good English
- High attention to detail, ability to work in organized manner
- Availability, flexibility, client orientation, team spirit
- Knowledge of microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time