BOTTEGA VENETA WW Allocation Planning Internship
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for a WW Allocation Planning Intern as part of our team in Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza).
How you will contribute
- Support the Team in daily allocation and distribution activities;
- Make consolidation of shipments to optimize warehouse’s capability;
- Collaborate with the WW Wholesale teams to collect the commercial requests;
- Support in the analysis and resolution of delivery issues in a timely way monitoring pending shipments;
- Review and recommend improvements to the current assignment and distribution parameters;
- Provide assistance to merchandising, supply chain, customer service, warehouses and IT when needed;
- Coordinate with function Manager to meet customer demands;
- Be responsible to develop continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, productivity and availability of the tools at disposal.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience;
- Previous experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: merchandising planning, financial control or planning, business development or analyst is a plus;
- Passion for numbers and luxury products;
- Strong relational, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Have good computer skills, such as Office (especially Excel);
- Fluent in English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time