Bottega Veneta - WW PRICING ASSOCIATE
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of our designs. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW Pricing Associate who will report to the WW Pricing Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
To ensure that the target margins are respected through acting a pivotal role in the organization with industrial operations/costing team/PM and commercial needs.
- Coordinate the process of definition of the financial targets, for all product categories, and for all distribution channels;
- Partner with the commercial department to define the pricing policies to be applied for the third-party clients;
- Partner with the Costing offices to obtain the industrial costs for all the product categories;
- Partner with corporate merchandising team for the definition of the Retail prices, providing the suggested Retail prices based on the financial targets;
- Make sure that all the Retail prices defined by corporate merchandising are correctly charged on system within the deadline required;
- Make sure that all the intercompany transfer prices are calculated, according to the transfer policies agreed with finance/tax department;
- Make analysis and reports on the financial results effectively achieved, verifying the deviation vs the targets;
- Make analysis on FX rates and spreads fluctuations;
- Coordinate direct report in all his/her tasks and activities.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience;
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Pricing or similar position, preferably in Luxury or Fashion business;
- Passion for numbers and product;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or French is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time