GUCCI Regional Data & Analytics Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Relationship with the management of the individual region / country, as a point of reference and to implement the data & analytics strategy.
- Relationship with corporate management to define the strategy to be implemented in the regions in order to respect their data architectures, data governance and the tools to be adopted.
- Implementation of the strategy guaranteeing different data privacy and security aspects in the different countries, following the group guidelines
- Demand process on analytics in order to avoid issues on data governance and the Gucci data policy
- Choice of architectures in data models in countries and support for implementation
- Management of a team that is responsible for implementing the strategy in the roadmap agreed with the management
- Attending and organize meetings about project status, providing meeting agenda, detailed recap and documentation.
- Monitoring performance of project milestones: Requirement definition, general design and test phase.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in managing engineer, economics, statistics, or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in main Cloud Provider data models, AWS data architecture application in particular and Alicloud will be consider a plus
- Experience in Advanced Business intelligence Application landscape, Tableau in particular
- Curious about technology, innovation, and Artificial Intelligence;
- Fluent English required, spoken and written;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills;
- Strong orientation to results;
- Precision, stress tolerance, punctuality.
Preference will be given to candidates with proven track of Data Model within Fashion or Customer Goods companies.
- Full time