GUCCI: Regulatory, Compliance & Privacy Internship - Start date (24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 24th 2021, we will offer an internship opportunity as:
- Regulatory, Compliance & Privacy Internship
What will you learn with us?
- Study of the most important sources of external and internal regulatory compliance (eg. GDPR), Guidelines for the construction of organization, management, and control models, Compliance system of the Kering / Gucci group (anti-corruption, AML, etc.), Privacy structure;
- Regulatory and case-law research to support the drafting of the documents;
- Participation in the meetings of the "Supervisory Body" and updating of the books
- Understanding of the general mechanisms to manage the privacy claims via Gucci Client Service
- Drafting of the letters of appointment as the data processor and authorized person in compliance with GDPR
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Law, or a Master in Compliance
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates) The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time