KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Purchase Order Staff (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
you will analyze and ensure timely and accurate delivery of packaging materials to stores, managing the relationship with suppliers in coordination with all brands.
How you will contribute
- Issuing PO’s and monitor suppliers’ performance in order to coordinate production and delivery timing
- Ensuring the regularity, quality and timing of actions required to manage packaging orders from collection through to delivery using the organization’s internal mainframe systems
- Handling day to day vendor relationships
- Managing relationship with product teams in charge of sending technical information regarding products for the management of master data and building catalogues
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Supporting the Team in daily activities
Who you are
- You have advanced computer skills, including strong knowledge of Windows platform (Excel is a must); AS400 knowledge will be considered a plus
- You are able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- You are a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are proactive, detail-oriented and able to regularly meet challenging deadlines
- You are fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team within a global luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps each employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time