KERING Ready to Wear Operational Continuous Improvement Manager
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will play a fundamental role in the new RTW Operations Continuous Improvement Project, a strategic and operational project created following an internal organizational analysis that identified several areas for improvement.
You will build and lead a team whose mission will be to guide our organization to achieving cutting-edge operational excellence.
As the Operational Continuous Improvement leader, you will work closely with all the internal functions (product development, purchasing, production, logistics and technologies) and be responsible for defining the project roadmap and leading the organization towards ambitious objectives.
How you will contribute
- Create an outstanding team with an innovative mindset
- Push for a culture of continuous improvement and spread new strategy for excellence throughout the organization
- Support efforts for continuous improvement, drive efficiency, productivity, optimization and quality by assessing, prioritizing and leading improvement projects that add value to the business
- Define roadmap for Project of overall Excellence focusing on 4 main fields:
- production planning review
- strategic suppliers management
- manufacturing innovation (Industry 4.0)
- purchasing process optimization
- Explore and implement new potential organizational models, tools and reporting systems, collaborating with management, functional and IT teams
- Ensure definition and implementation of metrics that measure efficiency and generated added value
- Coach and drive developing organizational capabilities linked with continuous improvement
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering, preferably, with at least 10 years’ experience in similar roles and strong knowledge of improvement projects
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to unite teams
- Forward-thinker with proven ability to quickly learn new processes, concepts, and software
- Effective presenter experienced in clearly and succinctly pulling together concepts and solutions
- Proven organizational agility and a global mindset to be able to work in all locations, functions, and levels of the organization
- Responsible and motivated individual, able to drive projects to completion using business acumen and financial awareness
- Empathetic and customer-driven project developer; effective listener that builds products aimed at solving customer and business problems, and improving user experience
- Resilient and adaptable: able to deal with changing environments, overcome obstacles and manage uncertain scopes & timings
- Value-based decision maker that takes measured risks to deliver business objectives
- Fluent in both English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time