KERING TECHNOLOGIES Traceability Tech Project Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Traceability CoE, part of the Supply Chain domain of Kering Tech. You will work on processes, applications and systems, being responsible for coordinating the implementation of traceability and RFID applications all along the Supply chain, from production & sourcing through all central logistics and brand’s stores. You will closely collaborate with the Traceability team of Kering Operations division within the strategic Global Supply Chain transformation program in setting up Traceability solutions.
How you will contribute
- Be a point of contact for the Traceability related projects and manage dependencies/synergies with other projects and domains, ensuring consistency with the overall activities and generating value for the company
- Collaborate with all Kering Technologies Areas involved to choose the project team
- Support the Head of Production and After sales Application to plan Traceability projects’ roadmap, define objectives with stakeholders, ensure deployment on time/on budget, decisions are taken, risks are identified/mitigated, issues are solved
- Support controlling of initiative/project budget
- Manage conflict escalation, negotiations aimed to the normalization and to the recovery of critical, predictable / expected (or not) events
- Coordinate the development phase of the project and organize and conduct periodic meetings with all the project managers involved in the program (on IT and on business side) in order to share the developments and agree on the activities in the plan
- Support introduction of application services
- Produce projects and performance reports (quantitative and qualitative indicators) and a communication plan to management
- Plan and monitor the project in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines,..) and in economic terms (planning and spending control)
- Plan, program and schedule resources/activities, respecting constraints and deadlines in a challenging market context and business environment
- Attention to perception and satisfaction
Who you are
- A professional with demonstrated experience in IT Supply Chain large, complex and international projects/programs with a strong software component, with at least 5-7 years of experience in a similar position in RFID/NFC projects
- Highly knowledgeable in full solution (RF/digital/mixed used) delivery, RFID/NFC systems integration and RFID/NFC application delivery
- Experienced in Fashion/Luxury or Retail supply chain and retail store operations processes. Customer engagement is a plus
- A person highly organized, a critical-thinker able to work with tight deadlines
- Proactive, team worker, diplomatic and able to handle good relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from different functions and locations
- Able to set priorities, work independently and effectively manage own time
- Available to frequent travels
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian and French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time