SAINT LAURENT Regional Client Service Ambassador H/F
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
As part of the Client Service team, your mission is to accompany our clients throughout the full purchase journey (from discovery to after sales) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
As Client Service Ambassador, you will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels ( E-Business, Retail, Franchises and Wholesale) and interactions with our clients.
You will foster strong relationships with stores to ensure an overall positive client experience.
You will be a key contact for escalations, deliver appropriate solutions while strengthening the relationship with our clients.
You will communicate customer insights and feedback to the relevant departments to ensure the feedback is being actioned on.
You will manage several channels of communication (telephone, email, and chat) keeping in mind your personal targets as well as our team KPIs.
You will develop the omnichannel sales through the distant sales tools
He/she will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of a seamless omni-channel experience ensuring consistency, quality and reactivity for all clients in collaboration with our HQ and the EMEA leadership team
- Mastering Brand policies and procedures and ensure compliance throughout all channels and interactions
- Acting as brand ambassador
- Handling client inquiries, complaints and service for ysl.com as well as our stores and manage after sales requests
- Ensuring an exceptional and personalized Client Experience by telephone, live-chat and email
- Following-up and liaising with other departments to meet Client requests.
- Escalating incidents as appropriate
- Meeting individual and team KPIs
- Capturing accurate client data
- Developing the business and client base by cultivating a strong client relationship with trust and open and interactive communication.
- Sharing client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Client oriented with an excellent sense of service quality (go the extra mile spirit)
- Strong listening skills with a positive mind set.
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- At ease with online tools and openness to new technologies
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Problem solver-ability to multitask.
- Resistance to stress
- Schedule flexibility
- Previous experience in store retail sales or service industry appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, or in Italian, or in Dutch, or in German, or in Spanish, or in Arabic
CDD October - January 2022
Saint Laurent s'est engagé à constituer une main-d'œuvre diversifiée. Nous croyons que la diversité sous toutes ses formes - sexe, âge, nationalité, culture, croyances religieuses et orientation sexuelle - enrichit le lieu de travail. Elle offre aux gens des possibilités d'exprimer leur talent, tant individuellement que collectivement, et elle contribue à favoriser notre capacité à nous adapter à un monde en mutation. En tant qu'employeur soucieux de l'égalité des chances, nous accueillons et examinons les candidatures de tous les candidats qualifiés, quelle que soit leur origine.
- Full time