GUCCI Team Coordinator Back of House - The Westchester
Gucci - Regular
WHITE PLAINS - United States of America
As a GUCCI Team Coordinator - BOH, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. You will support management in day-to-day operations including troubleshooting operational, service, facilities, and compliance issues.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Execute shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Director or Team Manager – Operations and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensure timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Director or Team Manager - Operations while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Assist Store Director or Team Manager – Operations with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
- Submit all 8300 and tax exempt forms as received;
- Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
- Follow all Policy & Procedures and security guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Ensure an accurate and organized store inventory at all times;
- Oversee store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director or Team Manager – Operations.
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America