KERING EYEWEAR HR Manager, North America
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking an HR Manager who will report to the Vice President of Human Resources as part of our dynamic HR team in our North America team.
will manage the entire spectrum of HR processes and activities, working closely with the VP of HR as well as the functional leaders across the organization and the Regional Kering HR community.
How you will contribute
- Managing full spectrum of HR processes and activities (Recruiting, Compensation & Rewards, Budget & Fcst, Team effectiveness, Admin,…) by working closely with the relevant functional leaders, in order to guarantee business and organizational targets.
- Developing trusted partnerships with internal clients and supporting them achieving their goals.
- Guaranteeing talent acquisition performance (in terms of size, skills, leadership and engagement), in line with the Hiring plan KPIs (timing, costs, etc), in order to sustain the mid and long term development of the organization.
- Supporting organizational design in line with overall business needs, focusing on innovation and change.
- Managing HR Admin & Operations processes and activities, in collaboration with the Group Shared Service Centers.
- Supporting the direct manager in the implementation of the Budgeting and Reporting processes, in line with Group and Company guidelines.
- Supporting the direct manager in the roll-out of the Talent Management process, following the guidelines from the HQ and the Group, in order to support people growth and careers.
- Ensuring the execution of key HR projects and initiatives, as required from time to time by the direct manager.
- Working closely with the direct manager and the rest of the HR community on Training activities as well as engagement initiatives and I&D projects.
- Nurturing the development of a sustainable, diversified, imaginative and empowered environment.
Who you are
- Strong experience in similar roles (at least 6 years), preferably in the Luxury/Fashion Accessories Industry or alternatively in the Cosmetics/FMCG.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to work effectively under pressure.
- Full Proficiency in MS Office
- Strongly people oriented, real passion for making people grow
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Luxury and Eyewear
- Results driven, focused on deadlines
- Extremely organized, details oriented, process driven
- Analytical skills with a natural problem-solving attitude
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, innovation attitude.
- Curious and fast learner
- Strong and genuine team player, able to keep calm under pressure
- Mature personality, self-motivated, super positive attitude.
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America