KERING EYEWEAR Operations and Supply Chain Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Operations and Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in Dubai branch office.
How you will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring the maintenance of a clean portfolio
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Supporting sales in case of commercial, logistics, product claims from the customer
- Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- 2/3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Middle East market is required
- Understanding of Operations, Logistics and Supply chain dynamics knowledge is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and achieve results
- Flexibility and stakeholders management skills to effectively work with different departments
- A team player willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Excel and SAP proficiency are a must
- Fluency in English is needed, Arabic is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente
- United Arab Emirates