SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
DOHA - Qatar
The Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
He/she represents the Company and is a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
- Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers.
- Implement action plans to achieve general targets and P&L.
- Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff.
- Know and monitor business environment including local competition.
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents.
- Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis.
- Create development plans for sales staff and management.
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally.
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image.
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international Luxury business to develop customers’ loyalty (especially with Top Clients and VIPs).
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position
- High sensitivity to customers’ experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente