BALENCIAGA Assistant Project Manager
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for effective planning, execution and construction of luxury stores from inception to completion, while ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the Balenciaga brand in accordance with the corporate guidelines. You will also represent on the project team and ensure that all are running within the program, budget and design standard.
How you will contribute
- Manage pop-up projects and support new store opening, relocation, and refurbishment
- Assist with construction quality control and construction site supervision
- Assist with budget estimation, control and submission
- Assist with supervision of procurement importing material
- Supervise construction drawing
- Manage inventory and store furniture in storage
- Support on maintenance issues and data analysis on the maintenance system
- Communication closely with related departments and vendors
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies, Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years proven project management experience preferably gained in retail and/or shopping mall environment. Prior experience in commercial fit out/decoration project design is advantageous
- Creative, good in details and with good problem solving and strong project management skills
- Resourceful and possess good communication skills, good command of English
- AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP, PowerPoint, Indesign
- Frequent travel is required
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of