BALENCIAGA Assistant Store Project Manager (Store Planning)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive store development projects and A&A works in China.
- Managing projects independently and working closely with APAC and HQ from store layout design and facade design until project completion.
- Maintaining accurate progress, quality and budgetary control of project.
- Liaising and collaborating with government authorities, landlords, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments to ensure smooth project completion and in accordance with the corporate store layout design standard.
- Work and communicate with cross functional teams in China on project schedule and requirements.
- Plan and supervise on maintenance work for all stores.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Architectural Studies, Interior Design or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years proven project management experience in China, preferably gained in retail and / or shopping mall environment. Prior experience in commercial fit out / decoration project design is advantageous.
- Creative, good in details and with good problem solving and strong project management skills.
- Excellent in time management and intense schedule.
- Resourceful and possess excellent communication skills, good command of both English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China