BOTTEGA VENETA MERCHANDISER
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will implement retail merchandising & assortment plan which is in-line with the company target. Continuously improve the buying efficiency so as to provide high quality product/range offer for stores, hence to achieve sales target and improve business.
How you will contribute
- Seasonal Buying: prepare the merchandise analysis and assist in the buying campaign.
- Store Assortment Allocation: Responsible for the store assortment set up. Improving the store differentiation strategy and lease with Operation/Stores to continue monitor and improve sales/customer care.
- Consolidation: Base on the sales performance and weekly store request to arrange transfer.
- Customer Orders: Follow up the special order from stores and check with Headquarter and other regions for global transfer.
- Window Look: Check the window display with Visual Merchandising every two weeks and arrange the merchandise accordingly.
- New Opening Store Assortment: Based on the floor map and Visual Merchandising plan to prepare the merchandise assortment for new opening stores.
- Trunk Show Delivery Check: Lease with logistic to follow up delivery status of the trunk show order and communicate with regional buyers.
- Seasonal Product Book: Prepare the training presentation to the stores.
- Merchandising Presentation to Stores: Make the PPT for new launch products or push items, with some transfer, also need work with logistic for the shipment.
- Merchandise Sales Recap: Summary of the weekly sales by department and by material group.
- Cooperate with different dept: Constant cooperation with different functions (retail / training / VM / communication / CRM) to accomplish above content.
- Competitors Analysis: Market Survey for competitor’s new launch & best seller info.
Who you are
- College degree, minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Passionate on the job and the industry
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Detail-oriented, resourceful with good initiative
- Hardworking, down to earth and highly self-motivated with result driven
- Good computer skills
- Fluent spoken and written in English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China