Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a sales associate who will report to the store manager as part of our dynamic Macau team.
To bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth, in harmony with the Bottega Veneta philosophy of luxury.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How you will contribute
- Achieve sales targets in line with company strategy and use effective selling techniques to maximise the business potential of the stores
- Share information and best practices in order to build solid and harmonious team relationships
- Deliver excellent customer service and cultivate customer relationships via effective after-sales service
- Efficiently collect and update customer information for CRM and Client Book use
- Participate in stock management and maintain the floor display area and merchandise
- Embody our company service values and standards at all times
Who you are
- F.5 or above
- Sales experience preferably in fashion & luxury contexts
- Good command of English, and Mandarin
- Energetic, outgoing, and pleasant with good customer service