GUCCI Digital Projects and Operation Associate Director
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
- Excellent Communicator. Team player / Effective & Resourceful.
- Able to prioritize with excellent organization skills in a multitask dynamic environment.
- Must handle detailed hands-on execution in customer-facing contents yet analytical and strategic in planning.
- Self-starter, enthusiast to create from scratch, a creative problem solver, positive thinking.
- Must have capacity to drive productive discussions/actions with varied people and various other departments with different levels of digital understanding – eCommerce, Digital, Client Services, Retail, Customer Engagement, Merchandising, Product Care, Brand Engagement, Creative, IT, HR, Finance etc.
- Acute sense of the Gucci brand. Ability to develop quickly a strong understanding of the Gucci vocabulary, Gucci categories, products, selling points, Gucci visitors and customers.
- Ability to enjoy the process of creating new approaches in a matrix environment, solve problems, identify improvements in processes.
- Ability to “evangelize” about digitalization teams around with patience in a collaborative leadership style.
- Ability to craft strategies to educate Gucci.com visitors about products characteristics, selling points according to their stage of understanding (new visitor, repeater, Gucci fan etc.)
- Potential to go beyond the Gucci Projects job and participate in the development of pioneering first-in-class digital experience for Gucci visitors and customers.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace.
It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background."
- Full time