KERING Accounts Executive
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Accounts Executive who will report to the Accountant of Finance Shared Service SEA as part of our dynamic team in Singapore. This is a 1 year contract that is subjected to conversion to permanent. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Accountant will support for Singapore office in the re-design and streamlining of SSC’s accounting payables processes (P2P) across South East Asia (“SEA”).
How you will contribute
- Perform day to day accounts payable function and ensure P2P process and workflows are carried out with focus on good accuracy and within the lead-time specified in SLA. This includes:
- Validating all third-party invoices, customer refunds and intercompany settlements and staff claims.
- Ensure all payment transactions are accurate, valid, duly authorized and approved before performing payment runs.
- Ensure payment runs are performed with accuracy, speed and quality.
- Reconciling Bank, Petty Cash and Vendor Statements to ledger records on a monthly basis
- Actively following up on issues to reconcile and clear un-match invoices
- Actively monitor creditor’s and claims ageing report and ensure that all creditors balances are within payment terms and without overdue issues
- Ensure all staff claims are checked for compliance to travel policies
- Assisting the Accountant in period end closing and providing cross team support in matters relating to AP data (expenses) analytics.
- Attending to vendor and payment related queries promptly and politely.
- Ensure documentation records are filed promptly and maintained in good order.
- Provide base support to the Accountant in delivering various Kering Group’s P2P transformation projects.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Support on any other ad-hoc tasks, as assigned by the Accountant from time to time
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Accounting Diplomas or Degree.
- Mid-Level, minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant accounting and/or auditing experience
- Good AP background in Shared Service environment servicing multi-entities
- Experience on managing transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes
- Hands-on role
- Team player
- Fast learner, self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Travelling not required
- Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time