KERING After Sales Manager
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
To be the overall owner and responsible of After Sale Services & Repair Center Operations.
Ensure correct strategy is made with efficient & effective after sales workflow and proper repair capacity is in place. Brand repair quality standards, service level and KPIs are executed in the repair and after sales processes.
How you will contribute
- Service Operations Management
- Monitor operations performance (including Before Sale & After Sale ticket management, all self-owned & outsourced repair centers, spare parts, administration, inventory control (defective & damaged items), courier delivery, suppliers payment settlement and stores’ customer service & after sales operations) via established measurements to ensure respect of service and quality levels
- Establish operation processes and procedures to ensure the quality of service operations, establish and define measurement, monitor KPIs, statistics and management reporting
- Improve process & workflow continuously to optimize and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. reduce repair lead-time, increase repair productivity, reduce the number of repair failed, etc.)
- Review work of all team members, facilitate effective team interaction and utilize effectively each team member to his/her fullest potential
- Initiate projects to align with After Sales development strategy
- Ensure the proper management and quality standard of the Reconditioning flow according to the procedure and guidelines agreed with Brands and Kering HQ.
- Strategic Planning & Organization
- Ensure theAssist Company & Corporate to define and implement after sales service strategy, build up and maintain an effective organization.
- Propose evolutions of processes & procedures and to ensure a function coherence with Corporate
- Implement and maintain a well-organized After Sales structure
- Brands Satisfaction & Experience
- Develop and implement Brands satisfaction and experience programs to improve and enhance service levels
- Understand Brands needs and market competitors
- Keep regular communication with Brands and HQ counterparts.
- Financial Planning & Monitoring
- Responsible for P&L of the department
- Support the Greater China After Sales Manager to prepare annual budget (FCT1 & FCT2), periodic budget review and monitoring on budget spending
- Training & People Development
- Work with HR to develop training to increase the skills of the after sales team members
- Organize, withing the Greater China region or with HQ, after sales services technical training for the team
- Understand the volume growth needs from domestic and overseas market, define capacity and skill requirement accordingly
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in After Sales Services/customer service, preferably with service operations experience and running repair workshop in the luxury market
- Hands-on experience of managing service operations and/or project management (and experience in working in a matrix organization is preferred)
- Good business planning experience as well as process improvement experience
- Strong skills of analysis, planning, innovation, negotiation
- Strong team player with good integrity
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly self-motivated, pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Pay attention to details and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency on communication in both written and spoken in English is mandatory
- Results & quality driven mindset
- Good Leadership (serving as a role model)
- Mature, patient, proactive and customer focused
- Excellent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good team player & team building skills and people management experience
- Willingness to learn, adaptive and willingness to take challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal counterparts and external customers
- Identifies opportunities for improvement & makes constructive suggestions for change
- Analytical, systematic and hands-on working style
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR