KERING Cloud Security Manager
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are seeking a Cloud Security Manager to join our Cyber Security team. You will work alongside seasoned IT and security professionals, supporting Kering teams, helping to embrace cloud technologies while keeping up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
How you will contribute
- Define and manage Kering Cloud Cyber Security policy.
- Accompany Kering move to cloud program.
- Define, evaluate, and manage implementation of cloud security solutions and manage budget related to these solutions and projects.
- Work with SOC/CSIRT team to integrate cloud-based alerts.
- Advocate cloud security policy and guidelines to Kering teams (Kering Technology, Houses).
Who you are
- Bachelor or Masters degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or other related majors
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Experience building and migrating applications in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba/Aliyun)
- Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud, security threats in the cloud
- Experience in working independently or as part of a large team to deliver cloud security services on its own or within large complex projects.
- In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time