KERING Customs Compliance Supervisor
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
You will contribute to the team by taking up following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with vender and team members for accurate Customs HS code classification to serve for daily operation
- Regular review the SKU-level data pool to assure all information compliance with Customs related laws or regulations
- Deal with the Merchandise import and export process (normal, return, transfer and etc.) according to KPI requirement
- Assist with special import event and new launch
- Support any Customs audit to meet the requirement of Advanced AEO,
- Supervise the flow of import and export certificate/license application (CITES/Non-CITES, golden and etc.)
- Conduct the analysis and have the ability to work under the multitasking and presure
- Support ad hoc customs cases and survey
- Apply Customs and trade techniques with a competitive advantage
- Monitor and anticipate regulatory changes and its impact to business including deep analysis and recommending mitigating measures.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with internal stakeholders to ensure that all trade compliance requirements are met, and the best options are implemented
- Support Logistics in problem solving issues in cross-border operations
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree in international trade, supply chain management or other equivalent degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Customs compliance and import & export field, have the luxury working background is perfect
- Strong knowledge and experience of Customs classification, with the certificate related to Customs classification will be a plus
- Knowledgeable on import duty and Customs audit
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proactive and innovative as a great teamwork player, open to and willing to learn
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PPT, Power BI and etc.)
- Good English in both oral and written
- Strong analytical skill
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Mainland China