Kering Eyewear is the one and only Luxury Eyewear company.
Kering Eyewear is part of the Kering Group, a global Luxury group that develops a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry.
Kering Eyewear is the most relevant player in the Luxury Eyewear market segment.
Founded in 2014, Kering Eyewear is the most relevant player in the Luxury Eyewear market segment. The Company designs, develops and distributes eyewear for a complete and well-balanced portfolio of 17 brands, which includes the Proprietary brands LINDBERG, the undisputed design luxury Danish eyewear company, and Maui Jim, recognized for its outstanding lens technology and distinctive Hawaiian heritage, as well as the Houses brands Gucci, Cartier, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Chloé, Alexander McQueen, Montblanc, Brioni, Dunhill, Boucheron, Pomellato, Alaïa, MCQ and Puma.
We are currently seeking a Go-to-Market Specialist for North America who will report to the Go-to-Market Manager as part of our Regional Go-to-Market and Business Development team, based out in New York office.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for independently managing the KPS Program, liaising with all involved stakeholder, under the supervision of the direct manager
- Responsible for MOQ Review
- Responsible for Distribution Scorecard Maintenance in the OS US channel
- Responsible for Strategic Accounts and online monitoring in the OS US channel
- Responsible for strategic Distribution Plans in the OS US channel, working closely with the sales leaders and in line with business strategy
- Supporting the Mktg team for the definition of Marketing Plan, providing analysis and KPIs in support of business decisions
- Supporting the Mktg team for Digital Retail Concept Projects across the North America Region
- Responsible for working closely with HQ in the specific activities and projects with an impact on the North America region, under the supervision and guidance of the direct manager
- Responsible for analyzing competitors’ trends and business results, sharing key info and reports with internal stakeholders
- Support the sales organization and the different Distribution Channels on ad hoc requests and questions
- Support the direct manager and the VP of BD>M on ad hoc requests, analysis and reports
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (Preferably in business, engineering, finance field)
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for luxury and a hands-on environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize work load
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicational skills
- High ethical standards
- Teamwork and integrity
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive attitude
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Position Salary Range - $65,000-85,000 Annually