KERING EYEWEAR Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a Mareketing Manager who will report to Head of Korea as part of our dynamic Korea team in Seoul.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing programs targeted to different Channels: Local Optical Chain, Independent Opticians, Duty Free , Department Store and other potential business channels in accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines as defined by the Divisional HQ and the Kering Brands Strategy.
How you will contribute
- Develop marketing activities by channel and by brand for all the local market.
- Establish, implement and control an effective Marketing action plan in line with the brands’ strategy within agreed budget and guidelines with a total respect of the brand image codes.
- Manage marketing costs (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending of APAC HQ/Local Budgets.
- Liaise with Head of Marketing APAC and Divisional HQ for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions, training, etc.
- Track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI.
- Assist Top Management and Sales Team with the development of new markets and channels strategy.
- Responsible for all product management from Product Development, Product Analysis, Product Assortment & Product Marketing and communication
- Leader to identify Kering Eyewear full year Marketing Calendar and Campaigns. Work closely with sales team for full year campaigns, develop and execute 360 marketing strategies for different channel/ platform to maximize the ATL impact.
- Guarantee constant attitude to in store “Share of Space” conquest with no compromise on quality of brands presentation.
- Guarantee Brands Training to internal and external staff, sharing vision and strategy.
- Competitors monitoring and Analysis.
- Liaise with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics Department.
- Visit customers, supporting sales team in the execution of the marketing activities. Attend relevant Customers Meetings and Buying Days supporting Sales Team.
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by direct manager
Who you are
- 8+ years of proven marketing experience.
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury).
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service-oriented markets.
- Deep expertise in marketing programme development in Retail, wholesale.
- Manage to use social networks to promote products
- Proven ability to develop outstanding marketing strategies and flawless activities executions.
- Proven record of accomplishment of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Solid understanding of Fashion/Luxury business.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Presentation and negotiating skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Power Point.
- Fluent in English and Korean. Knowledge of Italian or French is a plus.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivation, and positive attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of