KERING GL Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for daily GL accounting functions for multiple retail brands in Japan markets. The main responsibility of this position is primarily responsible for GL function. Ensure a proper and timely reporting in compliance with accounting standard.
- Perform, monthly and annually closings with all requested report under deadlines.
- Prepare monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis to ensure the accuracy in recording and reporting to finance manager on a timely basis.
- Ensure accurate management and statutory reporting in compliance with local laws, standards, IFRS and headquarter standards.
- Ensure a proper assets management in compliance with IFRS and JPGAAP.
- Responsible for inter-company charges and reconciliation.
- Communicate with brand finance regularly to fully understand the needs and requirements of them
- Assist and to support Finance Manager on business development activities
- Participate audits from both Internal and external auditors then to follow up any issues identified
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Who you are
- At least 5 years working experience in G/L
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with IFRS, JPGAAP and tax regulations
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Adapt to working stress, positive, hard-working and long-term stability development
- Familiar with SAP experience is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time